Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Slideshow of Caravanserai

Yes I am in avoidance mode, but in the spirit of still calling it work I have made a video of my Caravansearai Exhibition entitled Caravanserai: A Travellers' Tale- showcasing the work and inspirations.


And I am not going to New Zealand next weekend ( I was getting ahead of myself) but the weekend after- which means I do have time to hand stitch my Climate Change quilt. I also have to do a brochure for the classes I teach as I intend to do some workshops in Gellibrand. I am also close to getting my on-line lino-cutting course eset up- hopefully for a start in June.

6 comments:

Beena said...

Wow! An extravaganza of color, form, and texture! Thanks for posting this inspiring video!

Anonymous said...

dijanne
ben blij dat ik deze werken echt( zijn nog mooier dan op foto) heb kunnen zien.
bewonder je werk enorm
ann vanherle

Fulvia said...

Well done, Dijanne. Thank you for putting this slideshow together for us.

Anonymous said...

waiting for June then... I've all the equipment for lino-cutting... but never used it...!

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

An amazing show of sites, characters, and art!

Judy said...

Dijanne,

Thanks so much for this video, I so enjoyed saeeing your work against the inspiration for it.