Thursday, March 06, 2008

More Forest Fabric

SOLD
SOLD


SOLD
I had a request for some forest fabric so I dyed some more today, after the dyes I ordered arrived yesterday. They are for sale and cost $35 Us ( or 24 Euros ) inclusive of postage. Email me if you are interested.

I did actually turn on the sewing machine today but only started working on some small collage pieces to go with my teapots and lantern ( I still have to draw this last one and cut the lino)- I want to make 60 of these all up for my exhibition- so there will be 20 of each.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that the pictures here really do not show just how wonderful this fabric is... I am saying this as one very happy recipient of a piece of Dijanne's forest fabric... thanks Dijanne it's simple stunning...