Thursday, March 27, 2008

More Fabric






All Fabric is SOLD
I dyed these pieces a week or so ago. They are for sale at $40 US a metre inclusive of postage ( I have had to change prices because of the exchange rate, which is fluctuating though the Aus dollar remains at a high level). I'll be doing more dyeing next week when I pick up some more white fabric so if you have anything special you would like dyed let me know.

Didn't do any stitching today, trying to protect my thumb.I shall be returning to Europe in August/September this year so if you are interested in my teaching any workshops let me know and I can send you my workshop list. I will be teaching at Lugano and around Grenoble, possibly at Salleles d'Aude at Centre Europeen du Patchwork ,all prior to Carrefour Europeen du Patchwork ( where I hope I am teaching one workshop and Laura, Annette and I will also have a stall in the merchants mall) and then I will be heading to Northern Europe. I install my exhibition at Textil und Kunst in Munich for opening on 1 September. I have also been invited to exhibit work with a Belgian group in Turnhout in the first week of October at a lovely old house ( hofke) in Turnhout. I am teaching in the Hague and possibly in Leiden.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you go to Sallèles in August. I'll probably be in the South at that time. Anyway, I'll see you in Ste Marie in September.
Monique